It’s a Summer Friday! And guess what? It’s five million degrees around the FINE coasts, and we are bugging out for some pool action! TGIF! We’re grabbing our sunglasses, suits, and towels, plus packing our pool survival kits, which include these very important items that we shall share with you today.
1. Pool Floaties. These are the most important. Tan, snooze, float. Repeat.
2. Sunscreen, Sun Tan Lotion, and Skin Moisturizer. Slather yourself and stay on top of it! Reapply, reapply, reapply. No crispy lobster times for you.
3. WATER (or coconut water). Keep a water bottle close and drink it often because, you know, it’s the source of life. Yay for hydration, naaay for headaches.
4. Popsicles. Grab some 100% fruit juice pops to keep your blood sugar up! Check out 50 amazing recipes here.
5. And last but not least – don’t forget your floating cooler to store the above goodies and more.