Senior Digital Project Manager
Portland, remote within the US
Help us take FINE to the next level!
We specialize in the art of project management. We’re not just robotically moving projects from point a to point b, we’re shaping customer experience and brand impact that help companies drive their business direction. As a Project Manager at FINE, you can (and should) truly make big things happen, working alongside people as committed, passionate, and talented as you are.
Project Management is critical to delivering impactful projects with the velocity, quality, and strategic impact our clients expect.
Your deep background in, and passion for, delivering complex, highly designed and brand-focused digital projects will help. You’ll bring a strong understanding of digital, including experience spearheading substantial digital projects. If you read the letters ftp, http, jsp and html and you're nodding your head along with us, you're probably the right person for the gig. In short, you can run multifaceted projects from initiation to launch ensuring an awesome deliverable and a happy client.
You’re always tracking progress and milestones and thinking 3 steps ahead on a project that only has 2 steps.
Responsibilities: Things You’ll Do
Digital Project Direction & Management
- Develop and implement strategic plans and management of complex digital projects from start to finish and proactively identifying and preventing project roadblocks
- Create scopes of work, estimates and resource allocations for comprehensive projects with big budget
- Interface with client and third party integration providers to clarify requirements, production plans and testing processes
- Manage multiple projects and clients concurrently across varying stages of the technology lifecycle
- Lead internal teams to successful project completion
- Manage and guide clients from project initiation through successful project completion, owning the long-term client relationship, helping them see project opportunities, and roadmapping action plans
- Foster and grow your client accounts; guide solutions and deliver project results that exceed expectations and result in high levels of client satisfaction
Qualifications: Traits and Experience
- 6+ years of digital project management in a fast-paced, multi-client environment
- Understanding of business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria and can work with creative and technical teams to develop solutions.
- Ability to break down and simplify complex problems and systems into smaller and more consumable components
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to problem solve and think strategically about clients, their business, our projects and, if needed, conflict resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to craft and deliver presentations, project briefs and emails.
- Effective communication with all levels of stakeholders (communicating risk, issues, etc. while there is still time to address)
- Comfortable leading clients and projects proactively to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Significant experience creating project documentation (scopes, briefs, sitemaps, timelines, budgets, content outlines, specs, etc.)
- Confident understanding of project management processes including: requirements development and management, scope definition and management, communication management, budget management and reporting, resource management, risk identification and management, client engagement
- A self-motivated and proactive team player with a high degree of honesty and integrity
- Confident, but able to accept and improve from constructive feedback
- Strong sense of responsibility and and eye for details (for quality control)
- Leadership skills in leading technical and creative project teams
- Highly collaborative work style that motivates and engages co-workers in multidisciplinary teams
- Resourceful problem solving skills, the ability to get things done in digital environments
- Experience with QA of applications, end to end testing through integrations and ability to differentiate between a bug and a change request
- Strong working knowledge and proficiencies in gantt chart applications, bug tracking, issue tracking, and other common project management and communications tools.
- Experience with Content Management and Ecommerce systems, integrations and experience working with partner agencies and third-party vendors
We’re whole human beings here at FINE, and we’ve designed our benefits offerings to support our team in a whole range of human things. Things like:
- A selection of robust health plans (medical, dental, and vision) to choose from, with option for 100% employer-paid coverage
- Vacation, sick time, company paid holidays, and our annual holiday close
- A paid sabbatical after five years of service
- A 401(k) plan combined with a discretionary company contribution, driven by company performance
- Professional development to keep you growing
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere and culture
More FINE Details
Equal Opportunity Employment
We believe in this big-time. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. FINE does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply
Please begin your application by clicking Apply Now below. Phone calls, emails, international candidates and candidates from recruiters are not accepted.