Senior Brand Project Director (Portland, OR)
You'll help drive outstanding projects. Because you're driven. And outstanding.
Senior Brand Project Director
We’re a brand and digital agency with a 25-year history of great work. We need your remarkable project and client management skills to keep us humming. Our clients are top-notch brands in wine and spirits, hospitality, architecture, engineering, finance, and more. You will be a key member of our team, working with designers and strategists, responsible for ensuring superlative project outcomes, and super-happy clients.
Your passion for delivering brand-focused creative projects with the ability to quickly pivot will help, so will your experience managing high-level clients with incredible attention to detail and communication. You’ll bring proven experience running successful brand and design initiatives in the luxury hospitality, real estate, and/or wine space. In short, you can project manage the full spectrum of brand projects all the way through to an awesome deliverable and a happy client. Oh, and you’re nice, an absolute must.
You’re always making to-do lists and looking after the details, tracking milestones and schedules, thinking 3 steps ahead on a project that only has 2 steps. You can use all the usual office software suspects, and you’re quick to pick-up new tools. More specifically, you'll have the following duties and need the following traits:
- Manage and guide client accounts from project initiation through successful project completion, ensuring a long-term client relationship
- Foster and grow your client accounts; guide solutions and deliver project results that exceed their expectations and result in the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Foresee and prevent situations where a client’s feedback isn’t taken into consideration, a piece of the puzzle is missing, or an element doesn’t align with their overall goals and objectives
- Proposal creation, estimating and resource management for small to large budget projects
- Develop and drive project plans through all phases from scoping through delivery
- Manage multiple roadmaps for a single account as well as multiple projects across accounts
- Ensure Creative and Production project teams are set up for success through deliveries, timeline, communication, and client support throughout the project lifecycle, including post-launch
TRAITS + EXPERIENCE:
- Solid team player who’s self-motivated, driven, passionate, and downright nice
- Resourceful get-it-done attitude; you aren’t afraid to try new things, and you don’t let a setback get in your way
- Exceptionally strong work ethic, hold yourself accountable, and are dependable; when someone asks you for something, you roll up your sleeves, dig in, and persist until it’s done
- Highly collaborative work style that motivates and engages co-workers in multidisciplinary teams
- Stellar customer service is just part of your DNA - you can’t not go above and beyond to ensure your clients’ needs are met
- Ability to read a room, and you’re able to pivot as needed to support the needs of your team
- Uncanny ability to manage up - communicating risk, project issues, setbacks, etc, while there’s still time to address them and get back on track
- An amazing eye for detail - in one of those spot the difference books, you get them all and maybe one that the editor missed
- Great written and verbal communication skills, the ability to craft and deliver presentations, written project briefs, emails, and more
- Basic project budgeting skills are a plus
- An understanding of web technologies is a plus
- 6+ years production or project management experience in a fast-paced, detail-focused position with client deliverables preferred.
- Prior creative agency experience preferred but not required.
We do some world-class work in a pretty fun, familial environment, with room for career growth. So if all this sounds good to you, write us a little note to tell us what you’ve done and why you’re interested in this position, and please attach a recent resume when you send.
Yep, That's Me