Senior Brand + Digital Designer (Portland, OR)
Senior Brand + Digital Designer
You're a seasoned designer with a refined creative process, a unique point of view, and an advanced aesthetic. You've partnered with clients, delivered intuitive digital products to the world, and crafted elegant brand identities.
You're an active collaborator with strong presentation skills, and your portfolio shows how you've addressed a variety of challenges through strategy, interaction design, and visual design. You bring a great attitude, fresh perspectives, and continuously elevate the level of our team's creative output.
Things you'll do:
- Join a team of designers who are committed to doing great work and helping each other succeed
- Design conceptually enviable brand identities, elegantly straightforward digital experiences, and functionally beautiful real-world products
- Work across the design spectrum, from strategy to pixel-level detail, including concept development, refinement, rollout, and production support
- Collaborate closely with our in-house strategists, producers, information architects, writers, and developers
- Partner with team members to innovate new practices for increased efficiency and better results
- Drive projects forward by going beyond your role to support your team
Traits and Experience:
- 4+ years relevant studio or in-house experience
- An agile self-starter, able to contribute to projects with varying levels of direction, and pivot gracefully as project plans shift
- The ability and desire to present your work clearly and thoughtfully to teammates and clients at all stages of a project
- Content strategy acumen, with the ability to map user journeys, experience maps, and interaction flows
- A love for design and a solid understanding of typography, photography, interaction, and technology
- You're up-to-date with the latest design and prototyping tools (for example sketch, figma, principle)
- Active collaboration, presentation, and prototyping skills — if you can work some magic in Principle or After Effects, that's a plus
- A strong portfolio with details on your specific role and contribution - we're serious about wanting the details
- A sense of humor. And a sense of humor about your sense of humor. Seriously.
We’re a brand and digital agency with a 25-year history of great work. Our clients are top-notch brands in wine and spirits, hospitality, architecture, engineering, finance, and more. We embrace a highly collaborative process that produces great results. Our work is deeply rooted in strategy and concept while maintaining a user-focused perspective.
We do world-class work in a fun, familial environment, with room for career growth. So if all this sounds good to you, write us a little note to tell us what you’ve done, what you’re reading, and why you’re interested in this position, and please include links to your portfolio/work and a recent resume when you apply through our online tool.
Yep, That's Me