More and more, companies depend on what we do to lead their business direction. We’re not just shuffling boxes around on sitemaps and wireframes, we’re helping to shape customer experience and brand impact. At FINE, our Information Architect can (and should) truly make big things happen, working alongside people as committed, passionate, and talented as you are. Plus, we’re nice.
FINE is looking for our next Information Architect to guide our team by thoughtfully documenting information architecture and project requirements with user experience at the forefront. You’ll work with our teams and clients to assemble logical content structures and distill requirements to ground our creative work with a clear framework that leaves room for the most compelling ways to bring brands to life. You’ll ensure our development teams know what to build and, more importantly, if what they’ve made fits the bill.
- Collaborate with our Sr. IA and project teams to develop content models, functional requirements, build specifications, sitemaps, taxonomy, user flows, and test plans for our digital projects. Participate in workshops and interviews with clients on functional (and content) requirements and needs.
- Provide QA support across multiple projects to ensure they meet specifications
- Refine and assist in the ongoing evolution of our company’s core IA, UX, requirements, and specifications document templates and approach.
- Perform basic data modeling and mapping and work with our technical team as needed to validate
- Collaborate on our tech stack and the continued evolution of our core systems, assessing new capabilities, tools, and integrations.
- A minimum of three years of experience as an Information Architect, or equivalent work
- An ability and desire to get things done without the need for external deadlines or daily oversight
- Background working with large, complex digital products including websites and apps outside of ‘box’ cms platforms
- Experience as a subject matter expert and advisor for internal teams as well as a trusted partner for clients
- Ability to help identify needs, fill in blanks, solve problems, and keep team deliverables flowing through production
- Currently residing and authorized to work in the United States
At FINE we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Compensation range: $75,000.00 - 95,000.00 per year
- Flexible work environment
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company contribution
- Professional development funds
- Paid Vacation, sick time, ten company-paid holidays, and our annual holiday close
- Paid parental leave
- Paid sabbatical after five years of service
We’re an equal-opportunity employer. We promote diversity and inclusion in our recruitment process and everything we do. We will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and that our workplaces are inclusive, supportive, free of discrimination, and respectful of all backgrounds and beliefs.
Candidates from recruiters are not accepted. Phone calls and emails are not accepted.
Please add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence regarding your application.