Digital Services Manager (Portland, OR)
We’re a brand and digital agency with a 25-year history of great work. We need your service-minded, detail-oriented, resourceful, get-’er-done attitude to keep us humming. You will be the glue of our digital operations team, keeping our clients super-happy when they move from a big design/build phase into post-launch evolution, maintenance, QA, hosting, and support.
Our clients are top-notch brands in wine and spirits, hospitality, architecture, engineering, finance, and more.
So you’ll be a top-notch digital-savvy project juggler, able to interpret client needs and requirements, think about how their system all fits together, and collaborate with your team here to deliver with the highest levels of customer service and delivery standards.
Things You'll Do Include:
- Foster and grow client accounts; guide solutions and deliver project results that exceed their expectations and result in the highest levels of client satisfaction; proactively identify and support our clients with strategic solutions, roadmapping projects that help them maintain their brand and their business objectives
- Champion post-project client requests through our internal teams, manage client digital environments once their primary design/build project is launched, and proactively initiate yearly audits or site reviews to help our clients budget future work
- Continuously create, manage, and update resources and timelines for digital projects
- Ensure Creative and Production teams are set up for success through deliveries, timeline, communication, and client support
- Manage client deliveries and expectations - communicate timelines, budgets, and requirements to stay on top of what’s needed and when
- Provide reports to company and leadership to understand opportunities and needs
- Manage internal initiatives such as hosting and devops special projects, vendor support, systems maintenance
Traits and Experience:
- Stellar customer service is in your DNA - you can’t not go above and beyond to ensure client happiness. Great at talking to clients to invoke calm and the feeling they’re in the best hands
- Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, website structure, hosting environments, QA, and basic digital design/build process.
- 3+ years experience in a fast-paced, detail-focused position managing digital client deliverables preferred.
- You’re an experienced project juggler and you keep all the plates spinning simultaneously, making it look so, so easy
- Passion and curiosity for digital that drives you to learn and stay up-to-date with evolving technology
- Resourceful get-it-done attitude; you aren’t afraid to try new things, and don’t let a setback get in your way
- An uncanny ability to read between the lines to understand what a client is asking for, even when the client doesn’t realize that’s what they’re asking for
- An exceptionally strong work ethic, hold yourself accountable, and are dependable - when someone asks you for something, you roll up your sleeves, dig in, and persist until it’s done
- You’re a systems thinker with great judgment and a knack for filling in the blanks
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to take initiative and get stuff done
- An amazing eye for detail - in one of those spot the difference books, you get them all and maybe one that the editor missed.
- Solid team player and collaborator.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic accounting skills are a plus
We do some world-class work in a pretty fun, familial environment, with room for career growth. So if all this sounds good to you, write us a little note to tell us what you’ve done and why you’re interested in this position, and please attach a recent resume when you apply with our online tool.
Yep, That's Me