Digital Designer (Portland, OR)
You’re a talented digital designer obsessed with every detail of the craft. You’ve cut your teeth a bit, and are ready to step up your game. You can think high level about content strategy and deliver elegant digital experiences that solve business problems. You have an ability to address a variety of challenges through interaction design, visual design, and prototyping.
Things You’ll Do Include:
- Design conceptually enviable and functionally seamless web experiences
- Work within scope creatively and handle shifting sands gracefully
- Collaborate with in-house strategists, producers, information architects, writers, and developers who are all upholding a high standard of excellence
- Work with peers to continuously elevate the level of our creative work product
- Drive projects forward by going beyond your role to support your team
- Partner with team members to innovate and pioneer new practices for increased efficiency and better results
- Have a point of view, and bring fresh perspectives
- Bring an open and curious mind to everything you do
- Do great work, and be great to work with
Traits and Experience:
- 2+ years relevant experience in visual design for real-world digital projects
- Content strategy acumen, with the ability to map user journeys
- A love for design and a solid understanding of typography, interaction, and technology
- Fluency in current industry design and prototyping tools
- A strong portfolio with details on your specific role and contribution
- Strong collaboration, presentation, and prototyping skills
- A sense of humor. And a sense of humor about your sense of humor.
We’re a brand and digital agency with a 25-year history of great work. Our clients are top-notch brands in wine and spirits, hospitality, architecture, engineering, finance, and more. We embrace a highly collaborative creative and development process that has proven to produce premium results. Our work is deeply rooted in strategy and concept while maintaining a user-focused perspective.
We do some world-class work in a pretty fun, familial environment, with room for career growth. So if all this sounds good to you, write us a little note to tell us what you’ve done and why you’re interested in this position, and please include links to your portfolio/work and a recent resume when you apply through our online tool.
Yep, That's Me