Client Support Producer
Portland, remote within the US
FINE is a brand agency. But for us, branding has moved far beyond slick ads, flashy sites, and clever taglines. More and more, companies depend on what we do to lead their business direction. It starts with the core reason a company exists, then permeates everything you do about it, from operations and experience all the way through marketing.
We specialize in the art of project management. We’re not just robotically moving projects from point a to point b, we’re shaping customer experience and brand impact that help companies drive their business direction. As a Client Support Manager at FINE, you can (and should) truly make big things happen, working alongside people as committed, passionate, and talented as you are.
The Client Support team at FINE is responsible for the ongoing post-launch success and evolution of FINE clients. In this role, you will serve as FINE’s front-line for solving clients' challenges -- delivering recommendations and solutions that solve their on-going business challenges. Every day, you'll collaborate with your team to deliver issue resolutions, and answer client questions with the highest levels of customer service and delivery standards.
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working with clients and your team to build rapport, establish trust, and create an overall productive and enjoyable working environment while managing and resolving client escalations. In short, you’ll generate exceptional results for our clients while maintaining an effective, efficient, and repeatable process.
- Resolve tickets quickly and methodically while maintaining focus on creating a positive client experience
- Address post-project client requests by efficiently solving high impact, time dependent issues when they arise
- Help manage client digital environments once their primary design/build project is launched
- Participate in yearly audits or site reviews to help our clients budget future work
- Manage client expectations by communicating timelines, budgets, and requirements
- Responsible for monthly account billings
- Maintain clear account information, resources, documents, budgets, and briefs to support the team’s success
- 3-5+ years experience in a fast-paced, detail-focused position managing digital client deliverables preferred
- Stellar customer service, you go above and beyond to ensure client success
- Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, website structure, QA, and basic digital design/build process
- Resourceful get-it-done attitude
- Ability to read between the lines to understand what a client is asking for, able to translate those needs into actionable output for our design and development teams
- An exceptionally strong work ethic, hold yourself accountable, and are dependable - when someone asks you for something, you roll up your sleeves, dig in, and persist until it’s done
- Proficiency in a Mac environment and Google Workspace
- Currently residing and authorized to work in the United States
We’re whole human beings here at FINE, and we’ve designed our benefits offerings to support our team in a whole range of human things. Things like:
- A selection of robust health plans (medical, dental, and vision) to choose from, with option for 100% employer-paid coverage
- Vacation, sick time, company paid holidays, and our annual holiday close
- A paid sabbatical after five years of service
- A 401(k) plan combined with a discretionary company contribution, driven by company performance
- Professional development to keep you growing
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere and culture
More FINE Details
Equal Opportunity Employment
We believe in this big-time. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. FINE does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply
Please begin your application by clicking Apply Now below.
Candidates from Recruiters will not be accepted.
Phone calls and emails are not accepted.
Please be sure to add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence regarding your application.